You must have your card with you in order to check out any library materials, to pick up museum passes or to place holds online. Replacement cost is $1 the first time a card is lost, $5 each subsequent time.
Once you have an eCard you can:
- place holds on library materials
- use our audio book download service
- search for magazine and newspaper articles
- get full library privileges quickly by visiting your OCLN Member Library and upgrading your eCard to a permanent card
- Two-Week Loan Period: books, magazines, audiotapes, CDs, books on CD, CD-ROMs and Playaway MP3 Players
- One-Week Loan Period: videos, DVDs and Wii games
- One-Day Loan Period: museum passes
Renew items in person, by phone or online if you need them for longer than the normal loan period. Videos and DVDs may be renewed once. Books, magazines, audiotapes, CD-ROMs, CDs and Playaways may be renewed twice. Museum passes and items on hold for another patron will not renew.
Return materials on time. Late charges:
- Books, magazines, CD’s and audiobooks: $.10/day
- DVDs: $1/day
- Museum passes: $5/day
Borrowing privileges are automatically suspended when total fees on a patron’s record exceed $10.00. Privileges will be restored upon full payment of fines. Charges for lost and damaged materials are based on replacement costs. Lost items that are found and returned within 60 days will be accepted for refund if they are in good condition. After 60 days, no refunds will be issued.
*Other owning libraries may charge a different rate.
Please use the audio-visual drop for cassettes, DVDs and CDs.